What is Major Defense Kit?
Major Defense Kit comes from the same family as the popular spyware AV Security Suite and Antispyware Soft. If you're familiar with these 2 powerhouses then you know how dreadful one of these spyware infections is. A removal is extremely important because of the effect that this virus will have on your productivity and safety. Spyware such as Antivir can trick you into providing a credit card number, which can result in thousands of dollars stolen by hackers. It can also use keyloggers to steal your information, and make you the next victim of identity theft. We must delete this threat immediately.
How to Remove Major Defense Kit Completely
1) Firstly you need to go to Start, and then to your Control Panel.
2) Once there, find, select and click the Add/ remove Programs button.
3) Once you've did that you'll now see a huge list with all kind of programs that are installed on your computer. Scroll down the list until you've stumbled on Major Defense Kit Messenger and select it.
4) Once selected you only have to hit the remove button and the removal process begins.
How to remove Major Defense Kit?
1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option as shown in the image below, and then press ENTER.
2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.
4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download an automatic removal tool and run a full system scan.
A highly recommended tool to remove Major Defense Kit is RegistryQuick which is available for free at http://www.fixpctrouble.info Before you try other programs, give RegistryQuick a try! You will be surprised!
You can easily get rid of Major Defense Kit by clicking http://www.fixpctrouble.info.